Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What does your heart Beat for?


the people i love makes my heartbeat
the love i give and receive from my family, friends, and us 7 members
i feel great warmth whenever i think about it
i want to be with you guys forever
- Taecyeon


struggles make my heartbeat
cause i know they make me stronger
thats why ill never give up
thats why im not afraid to fail
today i face another obstacle
and so my heart starts beating... again
-Nickhun


trust makes my heartbeat
when it became extremely hard and felt like my heart was about to stop,
though out trust i was able to overcome the pain
now, if we're together, i know i can overcome anything
so my hear overflowing with confidence beats stronger then ever
-Changsung


being anxious makes my heartbeat
i ask myself every morning, "would i be able to accomplish it well today too?"
and, "do i need to improve in some way?" then i tell myself "i can do it. of course!"
i can feel the pulses in my heart beating faster and faster. will.. it begins again
-Wooyoung


Fans make my heartbeat. My fans who love me despite my weakness...
it feels like a dream that my music can make someone happy
i want to sing for that person who may have at least one fan remaining
its time to be back on stage... my heart is about to burst
- Junho


Music makes my heartbeat
the more i hear, sing and preform on stage...
my heartbeats stronger then ever.
i want to live like this until the day i die...
-Junsu

No comments:

Post a Comment